What’s covered in this Deep Dive
- Current Digital Trends
- Commonly Faced Problems
- Challenges & Opportunities
- A New Approach to Digital Promotions
- Future Trends
We have tried to take a holistic view of the industry’s approach to digital marketing & based our analysis on that.
Current Digital Trends
Commonly Faced Problems
Optimizing the Mobile Experience
While sites are being made responsive, UI is still being visualized from a desktop perspective
Efficient ORM is greatly lacking in today’s industry as brands rarely track indirect complaints made about them. Whereas ORM can be used to convert customers unhappy with other brands
Not Enough Brand Building
Apart from sales-focused campaigns, we also need to focus on creating brand awareness to build the brand in digital space
Inability to Personalize Purchase Experience
Personalization adds a great touch to one’s purchase experience. Providing a personalized recommendation to the consumer can add to a great consumer experience
Due to lack of brand building and poor quality traffic, digital spending tends to be high resulting in a low ROI.
A business can thrive on the basis of promotion and repeat sales. If a loyal community is built who regularly purchases and promotes our brand it can add to a great word of mouth
State of Digital Marketing
- Inability to differentiate from competitors
- Customer Retention
- Discounts and offers
- Customer service
- Instagram swipe up ads
- Snapchat ads
- Omnichannel Experience
- Whatsapp for Business
- Providing an omnichannel experience through the convenience of online shopping and having the same customer in-store can help in giving customers a great experience.
- Gathering customer data and leveraging it to the fullest can prove to be a key strategy in boosting sales.
- Providing a personalized feed to users and recommending based on demographics and likes along with past purchase history can help in achieving maximum conversions.
A New Approach to Promotion
Why use a Sales Funnel?
- Multi-level engagement with the user
- Creating awareness about the brand
- Strong retargeting
- Higher rate of conversions
- Relevant options as per the user requirement
- Personalized offers which will help us retain customers
Apart from the above-mentioned points, it also helps us in building a strong brand recall
Progressive Web Apps
According to Comscore, 52% of mobile media engagement made by using apps. A Progressive Web App is not only 10x faster but also lighter than regular apps making it easy to delight your consumers & increase conversions.
As brands look to deliver a “try before you buy” experience for shoppers who don’t want to visit stores, more uses of this technology will abound. This provides ease and convenience to users.
Initiating campaigns with multiple Micro-influencers with a small but highly engaged audience. Campaigns with these micro-influencers can prove to be more beneficial in terms of scale as well as cost.
Our entire effort is focused on making sense of complexity in brands and products. From promising startups to companies with decades of history, we create and position businesses from strategy and design to developing a complete user experience. Designing brands and products that speak to both heart & mind.