- INDIBET is an online gaming and sports brand and strives to provide the BEST MATCH PREDICTIONS and TIPS via their expert team!
- FYA Media Group has helped INDIBET gain an audience via systematic campaigns along with media buying and planning.
- Create a community of sports lovers and guide them to Indibet.com for online gaming.
- Establishing the overall digital presence across social media platforms for was of key importance.
- Gaining a targeted & quality audience through social media platforms being of utmost importance.
Pros & Cons
- Gaining an audience that are sports lovers.
- Creating a niche, premium and fun feel for the brand to portray online gaming.
- Having a world class team of experts at Indibet who have catered to a global audience.
- Sponsoring the CPL team St Lucia Zouks and signing Chris Gayle as the brand lead.
A great platform for the online gaming community constantly looking for the best tips and skill based online gaming.
As the brand was sponsoring a team in the CPL and keeping media spends in mind to achieve our end goals daily reports were created to track and monitor all the campaigns.
The team was working around the clock keeping in mind the Caribbean hours and constantly churning out posts and reports during match days.
Links were created via Linktree which helped in redirecting consumers to specialized multiple landing pages via one link.
Activating influencers across platforms including Telegram and posting on the relevant pages to drive traffic to our telegram page as well as our website.
Change in Approach
Constant communication with the team at helped us better understand the pain points which helped us to tweak our strategy constantly to get the best results for the brand.
- As INDIBET was sponsoring one of the teams of the Caribbean Premier League it was very important to make sure cricket, the team as well as the brand are all taken into consideration for the campaign.
- The CPL is not just another T20 league, it positions itself as the biggest party
- in Sports.
- INDIBET promises Bigger Odds, Bigger Wins. Hence to create a unified theme that links all three, while keeping a clear communication of a brand that’s why we say #PlayBigger alongwith #INDIBETT20FEVER
- We wanted to offer our followers a unique look & insight into the game, our team, the players and our platform, while always asking them to #PlayBigger
- The focus of our IPL campaign was based on our KPI to build an engaged community of cricket fans on our Instagram page.
- Given our small window between the CPL & IPL, we planned to cover one team a day on our pages (covering all 8 teams).
- Visually we executed this as an Instagram Puzzle that ties together 9 posts across a 3×3 grid in one single design overlay.
- Prediction based Contests were done via stories where we saw an average of 200 views with a 5% organic engagement rate.
- The headphone contest which was the biggest contest received 75+ entries.
- Overall across IPL posts that were engagement based posts / contests we saw an average engagement rate of 40%
- The quality of the audience was quite good with the headphone contest as most were passionate cricket lovers with proper answers and reasoning and followed all steps.
- Player images and static posts performed better than videos with the exception of our Gayle Based teasers and main videos.
- Organically reels performed the best with the brand video of Gayle having 3500+ views
- Total Fan Following 12,000+
- Duration 3 months